YMCA of Elkhart County
Tae Kwon Do
We are happy to offer our Family-Focused Tae Kwon Do to our members and guests. This class helps students develop discipline with a focus on good grades in school. Self-esteem, confidence, self-defense, self control and respect are also focused upon. Y members ages 3 and up are invited to participate in this program. Come try out the class. Adults are welcome too!!!
• Warm-ups, stretches, and basic exercises.
• Learning the mechanics of Tae Kwon Do, techniques, and forms.
• Learn basic self-defense techniques.
• Develop listening skills, leadership skills, and improve self-confidence.
• Enriching your lifestyle with new skills and to meet other families who may become your martial arts family.Register Online
Other Youth Sports programs at the YMCA of Elkhart County include: